- To ensure that the outcomes associated with the transport capital projects are delivered on time and to programme by the Capital PMO
- To function as the client/commissioner for the Capital PMO
- Approve gateways and expectations of the E&C capital projects
- The role holder will be accountable for the delivery, decision making, stakeholder and Member liaison, budget management and audit responsibilities associated with the delivery of the transport capital programme.
- In addition to working closely with the Service Director – Connectivity & Environment, the role holder will also have a key relationship with the Head of Connectivity & Transport Policy to ensure that the original aims and objectives of the transport schemes are delivered and for shared resource for revenue based activities.
- Develop and own the strategy for the Environment and Connectivity capital projects.
- Own the business case and the management case, engage with key stakeholders, and be accountable for all aspects of governance.