The consultant will use their specialized information technology and business analyst experience to manage the activities to support the move of the Council’s business systems to the Cloud.
The project scope includes:
- Analyse Requirements – Organising, specifying and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Specifying Requirements – Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Validating and Verifying Requirements – Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards.
- Assessing business solutions against requirements and establishing ROM costs for each option put forward.
- Producing an options report with recommendations.
- Quality assuring the output of a Discovery process being undertaken by a third-party.