1. The role of Finance Analyst will be responsible for financial support to departments and schools including such areas as the annual budget, monthly monitoring, statutory reporting, Tax and VAT, Exchequer, Controls and supporting over all council functions.
2. The role will deputise for the Senior Finance Analyst.
3. The post holder will support officers, providing them with high level professional advice on a broad range of financial issues, including the administration of banking and pre-paid card systems.
4. To play a significant role in the council’s capital expenditure and income monitoring and control process and in preparing the council’s statutory annual accounts.
5. Responsible for a wide range of Oracle System and business operational reconciliations.