The Head of Content & Digital Marketing will work closely with the Core Digital team and act as the principal channel of liaison for all matters of strategy, delivery and policy, thereby ensuring the organisation’s needs and requirements are effectively represented and addressed.
The role is responsible for developing the digital marketing approach, in conjunction with internal marketing teams and business leaders across regions to:
– Make it easy for customers to discover and purchase the organisation’s paid-for products and services online
– Ensure that the organisation delivers a digital user experience that meets or exceeds external customer expectations and needs
– Ensure that digital marketing best practices are followed by the country and regional marketing teams
– Convert customers’ interest into measurable conversion on our owned and operated channels
– Drive a deeper brand engagement