1. To manage a team of Learning and Development Advisors and Assessors and budget to support the delivery of Adults or Childrens workforce development activities that support transformational change.
2. To develop and implement programmes and training to enable change, including innovative learning and development solutions.
3. To advise the Head of Adults and Childrens Learning and Development (L&D) on innovative and creative solutions
4. To implement an Adults or Childrens L&D strategy following a skills and capability gap analysis process to inform the development of L&D frameworks for key customers/stakeholders.
5. To develop a resourcing strategy to blend in house learning with cost effective commissioning of the external market to ensure the L&D requirements can be delivered effectively.
6. To develop opportunities to work in partnership with other agencies to deliver a value for money L&D programme of activity across multi-sited / multi faceted organisations
8. To develop a range of interventions that will ensure the embedding of the culture and behavioural changes necessary to create effective leaders and managers; outstanding and
By the public sector, for the public sector
valued employees who have the capability to provide excellent services to customers and manage change effectively.
9. To manage development and delivery of an effective leadership and management learning and development programme.
10. To manage the development and delivery of a core skills learning and development programme to build in-house capability.
11. Develop strategies and tools for the cascading and embedding of leadership and management competency frameworks incorporating these into learning programmes, plans and policies to drive through improved performance and customer satisfaction.
12. Oversee the design, delivery or commissioning of appropriate training courses and other learning interventions, by networking and finding best practice to become market leaders.