Candidate Essential Requirements:
- 2 Years work experience within a Local Authority or other equivalent Public Body which is subject to the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (as amended) and the organisations Procurement Procedures.
- at least two years’ experience of applying PCR 2015 or advising clients to ensure compliant procurement processes.
- 2 Years work experience undertaking the assembly of Tender Packs (Invitation To Tender / Request for Quotation) and can demonstrate experience working with Client Project Teams / Internal Departments (Legal / Insurance / Data Officers / etc) to assist with drafting documents with the Client Project Team and ensure the Tender Packs are complete with all relevant information (including weightings and sub-criteria). All as supported and guided by the Category Manager. This may include experience of supporting market engagement activities.
- 2 Years work experience within Health and Social Care environment within a Local Authority or other equivalent Public Body May include Health / Adults / Childrens but note Health and Social Care team operates a unified Category for the delivery of these procurements.
- 2 Years work experience of running a Tender Process on an electronic Procurement Portal. Experience of – setting up projects in the system and knowledge of workflows and activities within. Note the council use a Tenders e-procurement portal (Proactis) but equivalent operating system is acceptable. Knowledge of publishing requirements (contract finder etc).
- Experience of dealing with the post tender submission evaluation process supporting activities leading up to the award of a contract including record keeping