• Design, drive and lead the Children’s Social Enterprise Programme for the authority, so that it delivers major and complex change to meet objectives, ensuring and optimising benefits realisation.
• Provide leadership of the programme which articulates a clear and compelling vision of change through the use of evidence based business cases, sound financial analysis, delivery plans and resource planning.
• Provide leadership for the delivery of the programme through an effective and robust programme and project management culture.
• Develop and nurture strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and delivery of change.
• Ensure excellent and robust governance arrangements across the programme.
• Provide effective change management leadership and support so that the change vision is delivered using innovative solutions that harness the expertise, knowledge and creativity within all of the employees of the authority and its partners.
• Ensure that the programme is resourced effectively and works closely to manage the dependencies upon the corporate support/enabling services.
• Effectively manage the budget and resources associated with the programme
• To lead and direct the senior officers and managers that will report to this role, and to direct in a matrix project resources that are located in Directorates.