Our client is seeking to appoint Project Manager to work across the programme, in particular to three partnership projects: SEND Services for 0-4s, Autism Strategy, and Local Offer.
The ideal person will be an organised self-starter with significant project management experience and proven success in delivering a number individual projects within a highly complex programme.
It is essential you are able to demonstrate:
- Successfully managing and delivering a number complex and interrelated projects in a demanding environment.
- Developing robust long term relationships with a range of professionals and stakeholders.
- Anticipating the agendas and responses of stakeholders with many different standpoints, handling complex situations with sensitivity and holding to account those in more senior roles;
- Applying a range of Project Management approaches and tools in line with the environment and project needs.
- Anticipating and identifying emerging barriers to delivery and demonstrating the ability to identify alternatives and make adjustments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to offer support to related activity streams within the programme that require project management input.
- Effectively working under a high level of interest and scrutiny, acting as a programme ambassador with stakeholders;
- A genuine interest in making a difference a delivering change for the people.