To work collaboratively across Health and Care to develop key Section 75 Partnership agreements. To utilise effective engagement skills to facilitate and reflect the integrated approach across health and care partners in their delivery of statutory services.
Provide support to management to undertake key commissioning responsibilities to ensure effective provider performance and procurement activities.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop partnership agreements reflecting an integrated approach across health and care
- Drive forward the development of a comprehensive delivery plan to reflect the key outcomes of the Health and Care Plan
- To ensure that all relevant project documentation is monitored and maintained
- Provide regular reporting and assurance on the delivery of the work associated with the Integration Team to Place Committee and the Health and Wellbeing Board.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to meet key milestones
- Lead on provider contract management and procurement