- To effectively lead and manage a finance team that undertakes preparation and production of the annual financial statements, Whole Government Accountants and statutory returns.
- To coordinate key accounting functions in respect of the production of the annual financial statements, Whole Government Accounts and liaison with external auditors.
- To liaise with other Finance Managers and report to the Chief Financial Accountant and Head of Finance & Property in the coordination of resources throughout the whole accountancy service to ensure adequate accountancy support for the Council and schools.
- To deputise for the Chief Financial Accountant as required.
- To provide expert advice and support to Finance colleagues, to other managers within the organisation and to elected Members.
Expired on: Nov 28, 2023
Job Category: Public Sector
Job Type: Interim
Job Location: Berkshire
Salary: £ Negotiable
Sorry! This job has expired.