- Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary project team and the delivery of complex new build or estate re-building projects and programmes in housing, development or regeneration
- Practical experience in the appropriate management of risk at both programme and project level.
- Competent in interpreting contracts and legal documentation
- Experience of procurement policies and procedures (in local authority and/or new homes development)
- Extensive and recent, practical experience in resource management, including budgets and staff.
- Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to problems. Has the ability to develop new approaches to find solutions
Closing on: Feb 26, 2024
Job Category: Public Sector
Job Type: Interim
Job Location: London
Salary: £ Negotiable