- To provide expert and timely structural engineering services across the boroughs Housing stock, to protect Council assets and ensure buildings are safe and comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Assisting in carrying out the recommended remedial works given in the structural engineer’s reports.
- The post holder will assist the Legal Team as required in defending the Council’s interests in litigation cases etc.?
- Line management and supervision of a small professional team which comprises of a structural engineer and apprentice.
- Developing, monitoring and managing structural engineering consultant budgets.
- Managing and monitoring the quality of work performed by structural engineering consultant.
- Commissioning structural surveys in response to requests made by teams within Resident Services including Responsive Repairs, Income Maximisation, Capital Works, and Disrepair.
- Contract managing urgent structural repairs schemes to comply with H&S Regulations and Court Orders from inception to completion.
Closing on: Feb 26, 2024
Job Category: Public Sector
Job Type: Interim
Job Location: London
Salary: £ Negotiable