- Contribute to the development, implementation, and monitoring of commissioning plans to deliver the Council’s strategic and operational direction for children and young people, with a special focus on SEND and Alternative Education Provision.
- To contribute to needs analysis and other evidence collection in order to support the development, implementation, and review of children’s services-related commissioning strategies.
- The post holder will contribute to the development and commissioning framework for children’s services, creatively drawing on a wide range of resources and assets across the partnership, organisation, and community to ensure that both the council and the ICS’s strategic priorities are delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- To work with and to provide support to commissioning managers who have responsibility for producing and reviewing strategies related to children’s services.
- The postholder will be expected to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and value for money are kept at the forefront of any work undertaken.
- The post holder will be expected to contribute to cooperative and co-productive commissioning techniques, and whole system change to ensure outcomes are achieved in collaboration.