Thinking about negotiating your salary or asking to stay on permanently? Here’s a short guide…
2021 was a great year for Imperium, so we thought we would reflect on the year that we have had.
Reflecting on progress is an essential part of life and business. For Imperium, it helps us shape our goals for the coming months as well as 2022 as a whole. This is because we are able to monitor our progress and identify which areas need more focus and improvement. Reflection and recap further allow us to question the way things are done and deciding whether there is a better way of doing them.
One thing we are very proud of achieving in 2021 is to have provided essential services for local authorities up and down the country, assisting vital teams in their work, especially in their response to the ongoing pandemic.
Here is a summary of some of the data we have collected from 2021:
- 6 ongoing projects commenced across the UK
- 6000 cases are currently being cleared across these projects
- 16 candidates were placed at C-suite level
- 31 candidates were placed at director level
- We placed 58 programme management candidates
- We placed 35 public health practitioners
- We placed 46 project managers across various UK projects
- 18% of candidates that we placed are working in public health, including vital leaders in the sector to help tackle the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
- 34% of candidates were placed into central services
- 12% transformation and regeneration accounted for
- 36% of our workforce contribute to social care services, including key leaders within an ever-stretched service within the public sector
- Our internal workforce increased by 100%, allowing us to provide a more bespoke service to our clients and candidates
Some of our goals for 2022 include continuing to aid local authorities in clearing backlogs of social care cases, continuing to aid the public sector with their interim and executive requirements, continuing ongoing growth within the interim market, continue to grow our internal workforce and to double our staff numbers again. If you are interested in joining our team, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email at [email protected].